As was i thinking on what topic would I do for my blog, a word came across my mind ; Happiness,yeah it is. Happiness, one thing in this Earth we would all want to pursuit. Having that feeling is an elusive state we all strive for.
I have read a facts that there are tangible benefits to happiness, such as; health, creativity, and even altruism (Reader's Digest, 2003). Really, happiness is an elusive one. One may have it, but one may not. Such a misery. But what would make you happy? There are no certain standards, no key for it, no right ingredients, no advice. Cause having this feeling is a personal "subjective well-being" (Reader's Digest). I actually, confess that, I really don't know precisely what would makes me happy but i know exactly what would makes me lonely. Such unidentifiable!
Thanks for reading my blog. :) This is just my first time to create one. :))
+", naks naman . .hehe??happiness . .geh,smile lng..khit m,auntog tawa pa..happiness un ee..nice one..
ReplyDelete(pcomment din..plss^^)
nice blog :))
ReplyDeletepasensya naman first time ee. whaha!
ReplyDeleteui parehas pala tayo first time din..follow mo po ko ah ..tnx ingat lagi.
ReplyDeleteako nga di ko alam gumawa nyan eh hahahah.
ReplyDeleteerwin, gawa ka.try mu lang haha! masaya naman ee. :)
ReplyDeletewow.hapiness to.haha
ReplyDeleteang ganda ng comment mu ernie aa. haha! makabuluhan! :P
ReplyDeletec kuya pla yn haha me notification ba ire?
ReplyDeletewala ata. sabi nya pwede gamitin ung yahoo account. ewan ko. pare parehu tyung walang alam sa blogger haha!
ReplyDeleteayy..ganda ba?.tnx a.hahaha
ReplyDelete